Plastic Chiller is designed to produce a cooling effect by temperature controlling configured by an energy-efficient compressor, and recirculation pump working on compression principle to regulate the temperature of plastic machining.
Plastic Chiller is used in injection moulding, producing instant cooling to a heated mold for getting a specific product shape, saving energy and power consumption.
- Cooling capacity ranges from 1 ton to 100 Ton
- Temperature control ranges from 7°C to 35°C
- Shell and tube type evaporator and condenser
- The chilled water flow rate up to 580LPM
- Semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor
- Hot gas bypass at compressor & flow switch
- Custom alarm, phase reversal relay & LCD
- Easy installation & digital communication