Modular Air Cooled Chiller
Modular Air-Cooled Chiller is highly energy-efficient and environment friendly featured by the adapted heating pumps with the benefit of using both for heating and cooling perspective to your application and non-ozone depleting refrigerant filling.
A Modular Air-Cooled Chiller is an air conditioning device that uses air as a heating or cooling source while the water act as a refrigerant. Different Chillers can combine parallel to make a high capacity and efficient Modular Air-Cooled Chiller.
- Heating/cooling capacity from 30 KW to 180 KW
- Temperature control ranges 7°C to 55°C
- High efficiency branded scroll compressor
- Brazed plate dual circuit efficient heat exchanger
- Condenser fans and hydronic pump package
- V-shaped condenser with corrosion resistance
- Factory-installed, intuitive microprocessor controller
- R410a and R407c environment friendly refrigerant
- Modular designed indoor/outdoor installation