Hydraulic Oil Chillers
OZONE offers a variety of Scroll & Screw type Air-Cooled & Water-Cooled Hydraulic Oil Chillers for a wide range of capacities from 01 tons to100 tons for continuous trouble free operation in hostile industrial environment process cooling applications with medium GWP HFCs R134A, R404, R407C and R410A refrigerant
Our Air-Cooled & Water-Cooled Hydraulic Oil Chillers can reduce your total cost of
ownership because they are engineering for lower life cycle costs and reliability through design simplicity. Our compressor technology is direct drive, low speed with only two rotating parts for high reliability and efficiency. Optimized compressor parts profiles are designed specifically for Hydraulic Oil applications to optimize full and part-load efficiency. Our ‘’Smart Microprocessor provides greater reliability through a proactive control strategy, safety functions with simple diagnostics and easy interface with any Industrial automation / energy management using a single twisted pair of wires
OZONE Scroll & Screw type Hydraulic Oil Chillers are the right choice for right
temperature control in virtually any application.
Our compact Scroll & Screw type Air-Cooled & Water-Cooled Hydraulic Oil Chillers
install easily and quickly into most Industrial Machines / factory layouts, making them ideal choices for retrofit or new factory designs
OIL CHILLERS are used to cool the following oils
Coolant Oil Chillers are used to maintain temperature of coolants, thereby
maintaining the surface finish and accuracy of the component to be machined.
Hydraulic Oil Chillers maintain the temperature of hydraulic oil and thereby its viscosity for smooth working of machine tools.
Spindle Oil Chillers are used to maintain temperature of spindle oil which prevents the deformation of spindle, resulting in better surface finish and accuracy of components.
Cutting Oil Chillers are used to maintain temperature of cutting oil, which improves the life of the tool and provides better surface finish and accuracy of the components.
Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
• Engineering & Industrial
• Laser Technology
• Welding Engineering
• Aeronautical Testing Facility
• Defense Laboratory Testing facility
• Blow Mold Machines
• Injection Molding Machines
• Plastics Processing
• Electroplating Industry
• Factory Furnaces
• Dye and Pigment Manufacturing
• Plasma Spray Machines
• Induction Hardening Machine
• Superior Reliability
• High Energy Efficiency
• Long Equipment Life
• Variable frequency drive option available
• Clean Energy & Intelligent Managements
• Solution for Energy Saving Equipments
• Easy Interface with BMS through protocols
• Ozone friendly refrigerant HFC134a, HFC407c
• Highly reliable desgin with best class cop
• Equipped with advanced ‘H-smart’ microprocessor based controller
• Efficient lubrication, even in the event of power failure
• Body is made up of Galvanized Steel.
• Powder Coated / Polyurethane paint
• Anti-freeze safety and water flow switches
• World-class safety controllers for equipments compressors
• Custom built machine enquiries are also entertained
• 100% functionally tested
• Equipment extended warranty options are available up to 03 yrs
• Site support with AMC options is available for entire life of equipments.